by Michael Collins Piper
If you think that the United States is run by a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP) elite, think again. The reality is very much otherwise, according to an old-line American magazine that did, indeed, once rank as a voice of the so-called “WASP” establishment.
Vanity Fair—the stylish monthly now owned by the billionaire Zionist Newhouse family—has just published its annual list of the 100 most powerful people in America, what Vanity Fair calls “the New Establishment.”
What this amazing list reveals is a reality that many will find hard to accept: America’s “New Establishment” is overwhelmingly dominated by Jewish figures or those who are on the payroll of or dependent upon Jewish families and financial interests that bankroll the powerful Israeli lobby in America. That conclusion—however “offensive” or “controversial” in the eyes of some people—is inescapable.
Based on Vanity Fair’s listing from the position of 1-100, persons known to be Jewish occupy 53% of the power positions. However, there are actually 106 names on the list (with two names listed side by side in five places) and with the additional names (four of the six being Jewish), there are 57 individuals known to be Jewish listed.
So depending upon how one calculates, either 53% (or 54% including all those listed) of the most powerful members of “the New Establishment”—as perceived by Vanity Fair—are Jewish. And it should be noted that Vanity Fair’s assessment of who constitutes “the New Establishment” is one that critics would be hard-pressed to dispute.
The fact that a Jewish-owned publication has published the names of these Jewish power brokers (without specifically citing their ethnic and religious heritage) is interesting, especially since Israel’s prestigious newspaper, The Jerusalem Post, on Oct. 11, 2007, heralded publication of the list, saying in a headline that “Jewish power dominates [at the] Vanity Fair [list]. The reporter for the Post, Nathan Burstein, noted:
It’s a list of “the world’s most powerful people,” 100 of the bankers and media moguls, publishers and image makers who shape the lives of billions. It’s an exclusive, insular club, one whose influence stretches around the globe but is concentrated strategically in the highest corridors of power. More than half its members, at least by one count, are Jewish.
It’s a list, in other words, that would have made earlier generations of Jews jump out of their skins, calling attention, as it does, to their disproportionate influence in finance and the media.
Making matters worse, in the eyes of many, would no doubt be the identity of the group behind the list—not a pack of fringe anti-Semites but one of the most mainstream, glamorous publications on the newsstands. The list would seem to conform to all the traditional stereotypes about areas of Jewish overrepresentation.
Although the “mainstream” media in the United States has failed to note the Jewish predominance on the list— which can correctly be called predominance, since Jewish people are said to be less than even 3% of the American population—the news about the list has been commented upon in American Jewish community publications.
Joseph Aaron, editor of The Chicago Jewish News said that his readers should “feel very, very good about” the news that their co-religionists are so powerful in America. In the Vanity Fair list, which is reproduced here and annotated with factual details regarding those names on the list, AFP has indicated the Jewish names in boldface, although it is possible that there are other Jewish names on the list, but there is no firm research available confirming it. Also, note, for example, that media baron Rupert Murdoch— who appears at number one on the list—is not included here as being Jewish, for the reason that reports that his mother was Jewish have never been fully confirmed, although it has long been an article of faith on the Internet—perhaps in error—that Murdoch is Jewish).
Whatever his ethnic antecedents, Murdoch has been a front-line supporter of Israel and the global Zionist cause—no surprise considering the fact that his primary financial backers in his rise to power were the powerful Rothschild, Bronfman and Oppenheimer families—all very definitely Jewish. (An account of the rise of Murdoch and his media intrigues appear in The Judas Goats.)
Since the release of the list, several Internet sources have alleged that several other names on the list (that are not indicated here as being Jewish) are Jewish; however, AFP’s research does not indicate that this is so. The bottom line is that the preponderance of the names are indisputably Jewish, whether the disputed names are or are not.
Also significant is that the roughly 45-50% of the names on the list that are not definitely known to be Jewish or that are clearly non-Jewish are the names of individuals who are directly beholden to Jewish families and financial interests for their own power and privilege. Rupert Murdoch is perhaps the most prominent among this group.
Secondly, in this realm, is Warren Buffett—listed at No. 6. Buffet is not Jewish, but he has long been in partnership with the Rothschild family and is a primary of the powerful Washington Post-Newsweek media combine.
Although the Post is best known as the fiefdom of the American-based Jewish Meyer-Graham family, the evidence indicates that primary behind-the-scenes investors behind the influential Post empire have always operated in the sphere of Rothschild-connected banking interests operating on American soil. The Meyer/ Grahams, themselves, are related to the powerful San Francisco-based billionaire Jewish heirs of the Levi Strauss clothing kingdom.
Seventeen of those listed are either actors, entertainers and television and news media personalities who—while now wealthy as a consequence of their fame—owe their fame (and wealth) to the patronage of the owners of the mass media which made these 17 figures household names: for example, individuals such as Fox News agitator Bill O’Reilly and Steven Colbert, among others.
Three listed—Pinault, listed at 29, and Gagosian and Pigosi—listed at 84 and 86—are figures in the art world, which is known to be dominated by Jewish interests.
Eight others, such as Bernard Arnault (listed at 8), Giorgio Armani (listed at 37), Miuccia Prada (at 44), Karl Lagerfeld (at 52), Martha Stewart (at 54), Oscar de la Renta (at 53) Diego Della Valle (at 63) and Donatella Versace (at 81) are figures in the fashion and perfume industries—both of which are totally dependent on garment manufacturing (dominated almost exclusively by Jewish families and financial interests) and on department store distribution and the advertising industry, both of which are likewise dominated by the same elements.
Two of those listed—Bill Clinton and his former vice president Al Gore—are only politicians—note the clarification “only”—both of whom were installed in their positions of power through the patronage of Zionist financial interests. For his own part, Gore’s daughter, Karenna, has married the great-great grandson of Jewish plutocrat Jacob Schiff, a satellite of the powerful Rothschild family. Informed students of history know that Schiff was instrumental in financing the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia.
Several others are officers of media giants dominated by Jewish financial interests, acting as well-paid “fronts” for the controllers behind the scenes. For example, Richard Parsons, an African-American, is listed at 18th place, but he is no more than a front man at Time-Warner.
And as those who know the history of Time-Warner are well aware, that media empire has been dominated since at least the late 1960s, of elements linked to the organized crime syndicate of Jewish gangster, Meyer Lansky (who worked closely with Israel’s Mossad) and to the Lansky-connected liquor empire of Sam Bronfman, longtime chief of the World Jewish Congress (WJC), and his son, Edgar Bronfman, who recently retired as head of the WJC.
It has been widely asserted that the idea that Jewish families and financial interests were very powerful was “an old wives’s tale,” a “ridiculous anti-Semitic canard with no basis in reality,” said to be the product of a “discredited czarist forgery.” However, the new Vanity Fair assessment suggests otherwise and seems to confirm the theme of this author’s work, The New Jerusalem, which had already documented in detail what Vanity Fair has now confirmed: “Zionist power in America.”
Top 100: Vanity Fair’s List of ‘The New Establishment’
(Annotated by M.C. Piper)
1. Rupert Murdoch, billionaire global media baron financed by the Rothschild, Bronfman and Oppenheimer empires. (Widespread belief that Murdoch is Jewish is disputed. See below.)
2. Steve Jobs, chief executive officer of the Apple computer conglomerate.
3. Sergey Brin and Larry Page, founders of Google, the Internet giant.
4. Stephen Schwarzman and Pete Peterson, founders of the Blackstone Group, a financial investment giant, representing shadowy cliques of plutocratic predators.
5. Warren Buffett, a longtime U.S. satellite of the European Rothschild family and one of the owners of the Washington Post publishing group.
6. Bill Clinton, former president of the United States.
7. Steven Spielberg, Hollywood producer and director, perhaps the most powerful man in the movie industry.
8. Bernard Arnault, French industrialist whose growing empire produces such luxury label items as Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior and Dom Perignon, among others.
9. Michael Bloomberg, billionaire New York mayor and possible presidential candidate who made his fortune in the financial news information industry.
10. Bill and Melinda Gates, the husband-and-wife team who are the rulers of the Microsoft computer colossas.
11. Carlos Slim Helú, Fortune magazine says this Mexican billionaire of Lebanese descent is the world’s richest man, controlling 200 companies that account for 7% of Mexico’s gross domestic product.
12. H. Lee Scott, president and chief executive of Wal-Mart.
13. Ralph Lauren, fashion industry tycoon.
14. Oprah Winfrey, widely promoted television personality.
15. Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg (husband and wife). Diller is a Hollywood figure who is now a major player in the television home shopping business. His wife is a major fashion designer.
16. David Geffen, Hollywood business partner of aforementioned Steven Spielberg and a major movie industry figure in his own right.
17. Howard Stringer, chief executive of the Sony corporation.
18. Richard Parsons, African-American front man was chief executive officer and chairman of the board of directors for the Zionist rulers of the Time-Warner media empire. (Recently stepped down.)
19. Al Gore, former vice president of the United States and father-in-law of an heir to the Schiff international banking fortune that financed the Bolshevik Revolution.
20. Larry Ellison, chief executive officer of Oracle, the database software giant known for his patronage of Israeli causes.
21. Herb Allen, head of the influential privately owned investment house of Allen & Co; he convenes an annual conclave of elite industrialists at Sun Valley, Idaho.
22. Jeff Bewkes, recently became CEO at the Time-Warner media empire (which has long been under the influence of the Bronfman family and other Zionist elements).
23. Jeff Bezos, the founder of the Amazon.com book and video Internet powerhouse.
24. Peter Chernin, runs Fox News for Rupert Murdoch and Murdoch’s behind-the-scenes sponsors.
25. Leslie Moonves, head of CBS, the fiefdom of the Sarnoff family.
26. Jerry Bruckheimer, Hollywood producer— major films and weekly television.
27. George Clooney, film star and supporter of liberal causes.
28. Bono, rock star & global poverty activist.
29. François Pinault, luxury brands king/art collector
30. Roman Abramovich, Russian oilman and financial wheeler dealer.
31. Ronald Perelman, billionaire cigar monopoly kingpin and head of the Revlon cosmetics giant.
32. Tom Hanks, actor/producer
33. Jacob Rothschild, global banking tycoon of the famed Zionist family and major behind-the-scenes influence in the United States through such associates as non-Jewish Warren Buffett.
34. Robert DeNiro, actor/producer.
35. Howard Schultz, founder of the Starbucks coffee shop chain.
36. Robert Iger, head of the Walt Disney media conglomerate.
37. Giorgio Armani, fashion designer and clothing tycoon.
38. Jeffrey Katzenberg, partner of aforementioned Spielberg and Geffen.
39. Ronald Lauder and Leonard Lauder, rulers of the Estee Lauder cosmetics empire; major figures in theWorld Jewish Congress.
40. George Lucas, Hollywood producer (best known for the Star Wars films and marketing gimmickry empire).
41. Harvey Weinstein and Bob Weinstein, major Hollywood producers.
42. Diane Sawyer and Mike Nichols (husband and wife). Sawyer is a television and “news” personality; Nichols is an influential Hollywood producer and director.
43. Bruce Wasserstein, chief of the powerful Zionist investment house of Lazard and owner of New York magazine.
44. Miuccia Prada, famed fashion icon and handbag designer.
45. Steven Cohen, hedge-fund manager at SAC Capital Advisers.
46. Tom Cruise, actor/producer closely associated with an organization known to have been taken over from within by assets of Israel’s intelligence service.
47. Jay-Z , rapper/entrepreneur
48. Ron Meyer, chief of Universal Studios, now under Bronfman family empire control.
49. Frank Gehry, architect.
50. Arnold Schwarzenegger, former actor-turned-governor of California, closely associated with Rothschild family associate Warren Buffett (see above).
51. Henry Kravis, leveraged buy-out king at Kohlberg, Kravis & Roberts; his wife is a major player in the Council on Foreign Relations, the New York-based adjunct of the Rothschild family’s London-based Royal Institute of International Affairs.
52. Karl Lagerfeld, head of the Chanel perfume empire.
53. Oscar and Annette de la Renta, fashion designers.
54. Martha Stewart, popular television personality and home products tycoon.
55. Mickey Drexler, chief of the J. Crew fashion company.
56. Michael Moritz, financier previously associated with Google and former journalist who was San Francisco bureau chef for Bronfman-controlled Time magazine. Holds an interest in Pay Pal and inYahoo.
57. Brian Roberts, heads Comcast, the nation’s largest cable company and second-largest Internet provider.
58. Roger Ailes, runs Fox News channel for Murdoch and associates.
59. Vivi Nevo, Israeli-born international investment tycoon who holds large takes in Time-Warner, Goldman Sachs and Microsoft. (One of his principal associates is Israeli arms dealer, Arnon Milchan, a major backer of Israel’s secret nuclear weapons development program.)
60. Mick Jagger, rock star.
61. Jeff Skoll, film producer.
62. Vinod Khosla, Indian-born, American-based major investor in “green” technologies such as solar, clean coal, fuel cells and cellulosic ethanol.
63. Diego Della Valle, major figure in the luxury accessories fashion industry, notably the Tod’s shoe company.
64. Stacey Snider, co-chief of DreamWorks, the Spielberg-Geffen-Katzenberg combine in Hollywood.
65. Brian Grazer and Ron Howard, major Hollywood producers.
66. John Lasseter, Disney-Pixar studios.
67. George Soros, infamous international wheeler-dealer.
68. Philippe Dauman, runs Viacom media giant for Zionist mogul Sumner Redstone (who also controls CBS).
69. John Malone, runs Liberty Media (Discovery Channel, USA network etc); formerly associated with Jerrold Electronics, founded by Milton Shapp, a devout Zionist who served two terms as governor of Pennsylvania.
70. Sumner Redstone, owner of the Viacom/CBS media giant.
71. Paul Allen, head of Vulcan investment house and co-founder, with Bill Gates (see above) of the Microsoft empire.
72. Eddie Lampert, money manager for major figures in the global elite; member of the secret Skull & Bones fraternity atYale.
73. Leon Black, major investor with controlling influence at Telemundo, Spanish-language broadcasting, Harrah’s casino empire, and Realogy, which controls real-estate companies such as Coldwell Banker and Century 21.
74. Jann Wenner, owner of Rolling Stone magazine
75. Eric Fellner and Tim Bevan Working Title Films, London
76. JerryWeintraub, Hollywood producer.
77. Donatella Versace, fashion empire head.
78. Thomas L. Friedman, New York Times columnist.
79. Tim Russert, NBC news commentator.
80. Charlie Rose, PBS television news commentator and talk show host.
81. Joel Silver, Hollywood film producer.
82. Frank Rich, NewYork Times commentator/ author
83. Jonathan Ive, designer of the iPod, iMac and Iphone.
84. Larry Gagosian, owner of art galleries in New York, London and Los Angeles, closely associated with Zionist billionaires such as David Geffen and S. I. Newhouse Jr., etc.
85. Charles Saatchi, owner of the famed Saatchi Gallery and longtime major figure in the public relations industry.
86. Jean Pigozzi, art collector and close associate of the Rothschild family.
87. Stephen Colbert, television-based political satirist/host.
88. Bill O’Reilly, Fox television conservative talk show host.
89. Jon Stewart, TV personality and pundit.
90. Steve Bing, film producer.
91. Eli Broad, billionaire investor and patron of Zionist causes.
92. Michael Milken, Wall Street predator, ex-convict, and devoted supporter of Israel.
93. Arthur Sulzberger Jr., owner of the NewYork Times media empire.
94. Ron Burkle, supermarket and media magnate (including Motor Trend and Soap Opera Digest).
95. Scott Rudin, Hollywood producer
96. Jimmy Buffett, singer and musician, branching into investments.
97. Steven Rattner, private equity and hedge fund investor, former reporter for The NewYork Times.
98. Arianna Huffington, writer and television personality.
99. Doug Morris, runs Universal Music for its owners, the Zionist Bronfman family and its wide-ranging empire.
100. Jimmy Iovine, head of Interscope Records and closely associated with aforementioned Zionist music tycoon David Geffen.